Pursuant to art. 13 section 1(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) — hereinafter referred to as the GDPR — and the Act of 10th May 2018 on the protection of personal data, we would like to inform that:
- The controller of your personal data is CERI International sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź at ul. Wersalska 6, postal code 91-203,
- The data protection officer at CERI International sp. z o. o. is Piotr Maślak, who can be contacted regarding the protection of personal data by e-mail: email@example.com or in writing to the address of CERI International sp. z o. o. with the note: Data Protection Officer.
Personal data in scope provided for in art. 221 of the Labour Code will be processed for:
- Implementation of the recruitment process (legal basis: 221.1 of the Labour Code in connection with art. 6 par. 1 (C) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation — hereinafter the GDPR) and the Act of 10th May 2018, on the protection of personal data as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data controller.
Upon expressing your willingness and by giving voluntary consent contained in the form or application documents, your personal data will also be processed:
- In terms of image (legal basis: Article 6 par. 1 (A) of the Regulation),
- In order to conduct future recruitments (legal basis: Art. 221 of the Labour Code in connection with art. 6 par 1 (A) of the Regulation).
If you express any of the above-mentioned consents, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of the consent can be made: by sending information to the address lp.irec@gnitekram or by post to the following address: Department of Development, Training and Recruitment, CERI International, ul. Wersalska 6 Łódź, postal code 91-203.
Providing personal data referred to in item 1 above is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. Providing the data and expressing the consents referred to in points 2 and 3 above is voluntary and does not affect the possibility of participation in recruitment (will not constitute the basis for unfavourable treatment of the candidate and will not constitute a reason justifying refusal of employment).
Providing data other than the above mentioned is the sole and independent activity of the candidates and means their consent for processing in the given scope by the controller.
Personal data collected to carry out the recruitment process will be processed until the date of completion of that recruitment process. Personal data processed based on consent for future recruitments will be processed for a period of 12 months from the date the application documents are available. If you withdraw your consent for future recruitment or image use, your data will be deleted immediately. Your personal data from your application documents (including i.a. CV and cover letter) will be processed for the period during which claims related to the recruitment process may appear, i.e. for a period of 12 months.
The recipients of your personal data will cover: employees of the Department of Development, Training and Recruitment, Department of Personnel Administration, Remuneration and HR Operations, management staff deciding on employment, legally authorized institutions, other bodies legally authorized to process, authorized employees of administrator’s organizational units, administrator’s associates who are required to have access to data in order to perform their duties, processors entrusted with this task, including suppliers, subcontractors and customers for whom providing data requires the implementation of concluded contracts (including providers of recruitment services).
Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
You have the right to request the controller to access your personal data, rectify it, erase or restrict its processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer the data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
Please be advised that your data will not be processed in an automated manner.