Data protection directions for customers and other data subjects1
In the following information you will be acquainted with issues related to processing of your personal data by us, as well as with your rights under the provisions of the law on personal data protection. The scope and extent of data processing depends essentially on the services requested or agreed, so not all of this information will apply to you.
Your trust is very important to us. CERI International Sp. z o. o. treats the protection of your data as a priority and adheres to the principles of personal data protection, in particular the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Personal data will be processed only upon the consent of the data subject, only when such processing is necessary for the performance of the contract and to the extent permitted or required by the GDPR or another law related to cookies.
Who is the entity responsible for data processing and who can I contact?
The data controller is:
CERI International Sp. z o. o.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Data Protection Inspector
CERI International Sp. z o. o.
What are the sources and data that we use?
Personal data is generally collected to the extent technically required. Under no circumstances may the downloaded data be transferred to third parties without the consent of the data subjects. The following statements will give you an insight into the process in which CERI International Sp. z o. o. (hereinafter referred to as CERI) ensures data protection and what type of data on websites is collected, processed and used and for what purpose.
What is the purpose and legal for processing your data (processing purpose)?
CERI automatically collects and saves in the log files on the server some of the data transmitted by the browser, provided your browser prepares them. CERI shall not assign these data to specific persons nor will combine them with data from other sources.
Settings regarding cookies used on the www.ceri.pl and other websites may be modified via our website or via a third-party website. Cookies are used to:
- Customize content of webpages to User’s preferences, and to optimize their use (in particular, these files allow identification of User’s device and proper display of the webpage tailored to their individual needs),
- Create statistics that help to understand how Users use the websites which leads to improving its structure and content,
- Deliver m content tailored to Users’ interests.
Types of cookies used by CERI:
- “Essential” cookies that enable the use of services available through the site e.g. allowing the use of sessions;
- “Functional” cookies that allow the website to “remember” settings chosen by the User and personalize the interface e.g. in terms of selected mobile/desktop version, the last phrases typed by the User, website’s appearance etc.;
- “Analytical” cookies that allow us to monitor the activity of Users on the website.
Use of IP address
Each computer and device connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number called an Internet Protocol address (IP address). Because these numbers are usually assigned collectively in country-specific blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country, province and city from which a computer connects to the Internet.
You can revoke your consent to process your personal data at any time. This also applies to the withdrawal of statements of consent granted to us before the application of the GDPR, i.e. before 25 May 2018. Please note that the revocation is only effective for the future and does not apply to the processing that took place before the revocation.
Procedure in the absence of information
1 – e.g. proxies, persons interested in products, non-clients such as transferring parties