Junior Client Verification Consultant
CERI is a place where people of all career stages come together. We constantly learn from each other, appreciating commitment and positive attitude. In every department, a team eager to cooperate and share knowledge is waiting for you! Since 1996, we have been supporting the banking industry, building customer trust, and creating new teams that are constantly growing. The continuous development of the company makes us need you on board!
Language skills are your greatest asset – use them working with foreign clients. We know that you care for personal growth, that’s why at CERI you can get engaged in internal projects and trainings for new employees, having real impact on changes in our company. Working at CERI will also provide you with an opportunity to take care of your work-life balance.
- Type of contract: Employment contract
Workplace:Białystok, ul. Hurtowa 1Remote Work
What will you be doing?
- Verification of business entities on the basis of available documents.
- Verification of documents in terms of formalities, assessment of data consistency and completeness, explaining discrepancies.
- Searching for necessary information on the Internet and dedicated databases.
- Reporting missing information, preparing documentation registers.
- E-mail and telephone communication in English regarding verified business entities.
What do we expect?
- Obligatory – knowledge of the English at the advanced level (at least B2).
- Nice to have – knowledge of German, French, Spanish, Italian or Czech.
- Higher education or you are studying extramural.
- Fast learning skills.
- Ability to search, verify and analyze information.
- Good organization of work and speed in action.
- Accuracy and meticulousness.
Know Your Customer (KYC)
Under the name „Know Your Customer” lies the customer verification in electronic systems. Our specialists − often compared to Sherlock Holmes or James Bond − deal with preventing money laundering and terrorism financing, as well as stopping suspicious transactions.
If you are not afraid of a specialized training, dozens of regulations and hundreds of documents to check, and your superpowers are meticulousness and patience – go ahead and apply! A team of specialists willing to share their knowledge is waiting for you.
Please attach the following clause:
Hereby I consent to the processing of my personal data by CERI International Sp. z o. o. with its registered seat in Łódź, at ul. Wersalska 6, contained in the job offer forwarded by me for the needs of the current recruitment process. I consent / do not consent (delete as appropriate) to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes. I have been informed that the Controller of my personal data, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) will be CERI International Sp. z o.o. I confirm that I have read the general information clause regarding the recruitment process, where I was informed about my rights.
For more information on personal data protection, please visit General information clause regarding the processing of personal data